Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Year New Start !?

Few days b4 CNY, that was friday, most of my housemate went back hometown d, left me and guan...doing some FAI things there till saturday afternoon
but besides, thanks to joanne's furniture that turn up our house living room like "a house"
if not , whose house like empty house... have nothing but ppl...(a bit kua chang )

now the living room is 70% furnish.. with sofa, tv table, dining table & chairs
it looks more comfortable d as a house...

why new year new start ?
this is the main point i gonna talk bout it ...
this CNY holiday week...i call my sis' bf help me to build up a desktop, so i have to bring my old pc back penang d. so i carry the cpu along the way back from kampar to penang.
during the way back penang, i put cpu in the storage below the bus.

after i reached my house , the next day i wanna transfer all my thing to my new pc..
i found that my old harddisk CURRUPTED... what the .....
only some files in it couldn't read/transfer/ that folder include my life time pictures folder that contain bout 2 gb of my most memorable photo....WTH..

Who can help me now ? to recover all the files/folders inside my harddisk ...?


WHO ? WHO CAN HELP ME ??? IT IS VERY URGENT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment