Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I FINISHED MY EXAM D !!!

today i finished up my last paper , ELECTRONIC DEVICES I
hooray..

haha, just like coming back from hell( actually not )...
muahahaha,
NO more BETA / GAMMA stages d
can go back to normal life !!
that what i desire like sports, hiking, natural approaching, canoeing,

AND AND AND , most important is go back PENANG to gather with my friends ..
lots of them , miss them so much ...
miss my PENANG's food !!
( hopefully wont getting food poisoning again after got it once at Kampar )
it is really suffering...
ruining my stomach only..

What i felt bout the final ?
- Quite ok, sure will be better than last semester !!
- mayb got some surprise also ...

Will be getting in to the LIST ?
- nop, cos i got 1 REPEAT subject.

What are ur sem break planning?
- Sure go meet with my lovely friends
- go camp with my best fren and buddhist society member
- go enjoy Natural. cos natural is my SOUL !! I LOVE THEM MUCH !!
- go back sayang my family members...Especially my parent, and my sisters.
- of cos, nothing less than eat !!
- oh ya, cos i have involve in Buddhist Society Orientation Committee there
so i have to prepare for it.


What's Next ?
-
-
- Of cos waiting for my next post la !!

^^
all the best for those who still sitting for exam. good luck and JIA YOU

best regards,
Chin Seng ^^

1 comment:

  1. YOYOYOYO! hey..when r u coming back? so u now prepare for u buddhist camp d? call me when u come back la

    ReplyDelete