Saturday, February 21, 2009

week 6 ...so bad luck...

after i bought my pc for bout to 1 month, i like it , but it dont like my pendrive and external harddisk...

sob sob ... it is kinda susah for me cos my USB port tak boleh guna ..
aku terus mampus for 2 weeks...
kat 2 minggu ini, ku telah diderita oleh USB port tu..

^%#$%#..

yet ... my dvd writer pulak hanya boleh baca CD je ..
KNN/KNS...

sipek TL ...
what to do ? format loh ...

after format ?
masih x leh guna lagi lah ...
CP betul ni...

today Saturday ... just finish my ED 1 ...
i should have score this quiz in order for ...
if not kena go to the railroad beside UTAR wesk lake there lie down d...

XD...

next week pulak , from today till saturday ... i kena kerja macam kerbau, gila macam Einstien
, rush like traffic in penang bridge, eyes look like Zoro , body like a cheap labour, eyes gonna open like 7-11 for 24 hours, drink nescafe like drinking mineral water, and have to buy extra 2~3 keyboard to spare for my project,assesment,assignment and reports...

ape lah ni...cakap kosong je ... buat lah betul-betul...

alah .. minggu 7 ni kena susah lah...

satuday have to finish DSA assesment,
sunday amend moral assignment,
monday pass up moral assignment and DSA assesment presentation
monday night finish my DCS final move.
tuesday wholeday arrange and addon and compile my DCS...
wednesday pass up DCS and VIVA for DCS...
wednesday night finish up my lovely Dr.Aissa's report
Thusday do experiment and summit reports ..

come to friday ...
with 20 ages , i am gonna look like 40 ages uncle d ...

haha

Keep it on... there is always someone behind me ....^^
cheers for week 7
and
for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment