Wednesday, February 25, 2009

VIVA !? forever !?

VIVA VIVA VIVA...

perodua VIVA ??
nope ...
it is my Digital Circuit & Systems' VIVA
VIVA i actually dunno it's full expression.
but during VIVA, we normally will present
our assignment one on one to our lecture..

today let my lecturer disappointed leh ...
he saw my circuit, he thought i am pros...
cos i implement "bubble JKFF" in my circuit.
means it was totally different from normal JKFF.
so, he ask me instead of using bubble JKFF, why u din use normal
JKFF ?

that time i only realise that actually i was accidentally using bubble JKFF.
not i purposely modify it to be different
...
sweat ...
but till the end i also learn something new after the VIVA.
thanks to my group's member

- Wai Pin & Yoong Jian.

Besides, i also wanna say thanks X 1000 to
- Adrian Foo, Kim Seong & chi hwe...

they really help me a lot in last Moral Assignment .
^^ thanks to u all.

Week 8 ?
muahaha ... this friday i am going back to penang.
have to take my CPU masuk kilang .
due to the stupid USB problem..

Week 8 again ?
Electronics Devices 1 (ED1) mid term lo
Digital Circuits & Systems (DCS) mid term lo
Data Structure & Algorithms (DSA) quiz lo
MAth 1 need to summit assignment lo .

walau ...

week 9 le ?
DSA mid term + assesment lo ...

what else ...
study in UTAR is like that one la, some more study this science's course.
dint fainted during problem solving, is very lucky d ...

^^

2 comments:

  1. Wah bangganya my name mentioned in your post. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..this is da first time i view ur blog..hehe.
    u must also support me in my blog...^_^.Any announcement make here lo.So we all can know.But u must advertise ur blog to us first lo.hehe..

    ReplyDelete