Friday, March 6, 2009

Accidently Accident Accidently....

Quite long time din Blogging d ...
happened so many things...
Last Wednesday night, i went my friend's house to do my assignment at WESTLAKE, KAMPAR...
Just on my way back only, not even 100 meter from my friend house,
i get banged by a motor cyclist. the rider fetch a guy who din wear helmet, knocked toward my motor hardly.
After they banged to my motor, i fell together with motor...
after that, X guy ( who is rider, UTAR STUDENT, study EN ), and Y guy ( passenger,UTAR STUDENT, study CS ) come deal with me pulak.
when i drive along my way till wanna reach the corner, suddenly they turn in my way with great speed , and towards me some more.
For normal human being, sure 1st reaction is to avoid la...
but that time i tot i flee from it d,
den suddenly i was being banged.
Den, push up motor lo, den go beside "berunding"
the X guy said i wrong pulak ..
i told him, is his fault, cos he ride into my way.
and i try to avoid him, den he banged towards me,
by law and also common sense, sure is X guy wrong d la
after that i straight away phone my 2 frens come.
besides that, i copy down the motor's number , DAJ 4238
den the X guy started his @#%^&@%^ fucking damn voice with those rude words in front and behind. after that my fren came d.
the X guy ask me whether i got wrong or not, cos i ride to middle of the road and let him bang.
i din answer him ,
THEN HE PUSHED ME AWAY WITH GREAT STRENGTH, DEN HOLD ON MY NECK AND SLAP MY FACE said " YOU SAID YOU GOT WRONG OR NOT ? YES OR NO ?"
wth , this is what ? this is totally threatening me...
so, i force to admit ...
( why i din fight back or punch back ? let's say la , if u punch back, will he hit u back ? den the case will end with fighting ? FIGHTING is not necessary, And fighting is not the way to solve problem..!!)

after i admit, he want me to pay half to his repair fees too,
WTF , this is totally over... fine, cos i have being threaten. so agree 1st...
X guy said " if i cant get money from u, i will find ur fren to get the money !!"

ok after that, all go back d.
den my fren fetch me back home. my motor left at my fren house to let him call ppl repair.

after that, this is confidential's story d ...i cannot tell too much here.
All i can say is , i suffer some light injuries on legs and hand and forehead.
den now is quite ok , but whole body still feel pain every where after the impact until now typing the blog...

This incident a , really made me cant concentrate in my mid-term exams ..
during DCS mock test, i go out to answer phone call from X guy and my fren for times.
luckly it is a mock test. den today friday's ED 1 mid-term, i feel unsatisfy with my way to solve the question.
cant perform the best, due to "some and this " incident... made my mind cant calm down ..

haiz... test d passed .
now need to focus in my ED 1 reports d , still have many experiment report haven done.
this weekend need to finish up all of them d...
cos week 9,
i have another 2 mid-term test
DSA and DCS

....

what a "_________" day/week...

hope that tmr will be better and future sure have to be better !!

p/s: thanks to friends who concern bout me, and helped me..
p/s: I hope UTAR will really look up into this issue, this is a serious case
because this including threatening and crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment