Monday, April 20, 2009

Study week argh ....

Die liao die liao ...

wanna exam d pulak ...

25th start my exam d ...

Moral come 1st ,

den after that 29th for Data structure and algorithms

30th terus for math 1 ...my repeat subject ...


den 4th for Digital Circuits and Systems


6th is my last subject
Electronic Devices I ...

after that is holiday lo ..
holiday also dunno what to do ,
but i already register for camp
from 22th may till 29th may
haiz.. sad, cant celebrate my fren's birthday.
cos i with ah chye go the camp...
but try to replace it earlier lo or after that camp..

hahha still wondering wanna join faci camp or not .
faci camp from 14th ~17th may ...

den if like that i no need go back after 6th of may d aftyer my exam d
den go faci camp , after faci camp only go back home for 3~4 days
den terus go the another camp for 8 days

aiya ... these stuff think so much for what pulak , quite sakit kepala nia
thinking for my exam better now ...
i am aiming for _____ ...

haha ... really this sem... got chance to get ________ ....

^^
all the best for my fren who going for their final exam
good luck and "jia you "

No comments:

Post a Comment