Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yeah~~ my Course Photo~~

HAHA, Finally my course photo can be uploaded d !!
nah nah, for those who wanna see leng chai and leng lui
just click on my photo ba ...!! haha




This is the photo where all ppl wear formal to take it..
less 9 ppl din take the photo.. haiz....can u spot me ?
haha, it is easy than drinking water ..lolz




want to find me ?
i am always the front, even in class also ...



the pushing started, but the tsunami wave havent come to in front..
but at the back one d kena the tidal wave by those who pushing from behind...




As a result, ??
haha ...
ma CHI BA BOOM lo ...my lecturer's favorite quote haha...
after the photo shot...
u know what happen ?
all fall down? all go back home ? all go yum cha ?
NO LAH OF COS...

After that, all go to Dr. Aissa aka the Canadian who lecture us Electronic Devices 1 class la

haha
^^
Miss u all guys...
All the best in ALL ur FINALS !!


No comments:

Post a Comment