Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today's VIVA for DCS

After a long while, my last project for this semester finally closer to an end d.
today i showed my schematic of vending machine to my lecturer, Mr. Kuek.

1 pm my lab start...
most of them also doing the schematic of their own style of vending machine.
how bout me ?
i have done it since last week le ^^. just waiting for
VIVA .

what is VIVA ?
VIVA is a presentation to show out ur hard work and explain how ur machines works throughout the process.

Here is my Vending machine Schematic ...This above picture is my FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array)
I was assigning my input and output connection to the
Xilinx Spartan-3 (X3S200 FT256) board.
Drawing my circuit/schematics on the Xilinx program



Compress my upper circuit/schematic into a small block
called "Assignment 2" and added it with a Lacth name "LD".



Tata~~tata~~
This is the Xilinx Spartan-3 FPGA board

The RoHS compliant Spartan®-3 Starter Kit provides the user all the tools required to quickly begin designing and verifying their Spartan-3 Platform Designs.

Key Features

  • Spartan-3 (X3S200 FT256)
  • SRAM (Two 256K x 16)
  • RS232, JTAG3, JTAG-IV
  • Keyboard/Mouse, VGA connectors
  • RoHs compliant
  • Xilinx ISE® WebPACK™ or ISE Foundation™ evaluation software

Targeted Applications

  • Embedded Microprocessor
  • Telecom / Datacom
  • Digital Video
  • Multimedia
  • Automotive
  • Storage

This is how my Schematic of vending machine working:-

Initial state: there is no input, so the light on at light 1.


after 10 cent is input, the LED jump 1 place


after total of 20 cent is input, it jump to 3rd LED


30 Cent.


40 cent


at 40cent, if 10 cent is insert, will be a output LED light up at another end.


IF when it is at 30cent stage, a 20 cent is input, it will also have a output.


SEE or Not ? See or Not ?? (copy from Mr. Ooi C Y)

haha
just a simple design of vending machine now...
i think in future, will be have much more
interesting design...

^^
just a sharing with some of u le ?
hope u enjoy it !!




No comments:

Post a Comment