Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Little Earth Hour 60

8.04pm..
went to bath...

8.15pm
facing pc...

8.30pm
internet line suddenly dc...
omg, what happen ? why my line will dc one...

8.31pm
knock knock knock....
MY: wei turn off your light la !!!
sweat...
wa...." lai zhan kah ? " ( come real one ar//swt really want meh ? )
MY: not u told me us to shut down and turn off all lights during dinner meh ?
me: oh ya hor... almost forget d .

8.32~8.40pm
walk there and here, see here and there...
saw behind, in front,beside who did turn off their lights and so on ...
many ppl walking outside the streets ...
playing with the kitten in my house ...

8.41pm~8.50pm
fixing the pendaflour light outside my house and come in again,
then walk here and there in side house
dunno doing what also.

8.51~9.08pm
went back into my room,
dunno soing what also, sitting on the bed and looking to my phone...
finally, set timer and lay on the bed..

9.09~9.30pm
hyponising myself to take a short nap with relaxing whole body
part by part..
but dunno why cant concentrate on reliefing my body.
keep felt tension in my brain.
the slide of flashback keep on popping out,
flash back those time ... ... ... ... ...
den whole atmoshpere become very silent d.

why why why...?? why i still ...

No comments:

Post a Comment