Friday, June 12, 2009

Lecturer's words

recently...
i was been scold by one lecturer...
dunno is scold or motivate.
every time he ask a question,
i answer him. but my answer slightly wrong or totally wrong.
the 1st time ...
i answered " FSM "
he replied " FSM !? My Ass, Man.."
i totally stunned. what kinda....
2nd time in same day
i answered not precisely.
he periled " 我够知我啊妈系女人啦"
walao... whole course laugh ...
3rd time
i answered again...
he shouted back "XXXX(my answer) your head la "

sweat. i think most ppl thought that the lecturer was going against me.
but from my point of view,
he actually correct me a lot.
made me more confidence to answer
not the confidence to point out wrong answer/information
and guide me to answer precisely.
actually he is quite good. some how dunno why some student quite
afraid to him.
mayb is his style of speaking.
cos he always said " You guys still dun wan change course/Univ. ar ?"
"Your course is 4 times harder than EE(electronic engineering) u know ?"
"so 硬颈(in Cantonese) " "This sem i will push u, later on i'll speed up like rocket"
"i'll kick u off NEXT SEM !!"

oh my goodness..~~
what a Quarter Nuts Lecturer...or paradigm a bit
" A caring lecturer "
haha ^^

...

2 comments:

  1. u know how look from another way,good la.positive thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... i also hope that i can think positively in all fields i involve...
    i planned to participate in 行者营 d ...

    ReplyDelete